Wednesday, January 20, 2010

hottie vaca (vay-kay) couple (couple a day #8)



Today was absolutely nuts, but I still have a 'couple' for you. I made a version of this piece as a gift for Genna Christmas 2009. I think they're my sexiest couple ever! This one is "Hottie Vacation Couple" (oil on linen, 10" x 8", $300).

Our Kia Canada contact came to visit this morning with her COO (I have no idea what that stands for) and wound up at the studio at the same time as another client I had there discussing a commission. I can't tell you about the commission as it's currenlty a secret, but it's a much bigger thing than I originally realized. A few minutes before all of these people stormed the studio, I dropped a big plastic jar of clear gesso and it shot all over my pants/shoe/bathroom/in my sock. Tah-Dah!

No comments:

Post a Comment