Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Last. Mini. Ever.



I spent this weekend with my last ever batch of minis...a set of eight little couples, each six inches square and framed in black. Why no more minis? They're a pain in my ass. Each one takes easily as much time and effort as a piece nine times it's size, plus I have to hold my breath with each stroke to keep the brush steady enough for such tiny strokes.

All that said, these are some charming little buggers! Regularly priced at $150, these are $120 each through February with our 20% moving sale discount. Shipping is free as always. See the whole series plus a dozen new small pieces at www.grushovenko.com.

"Moving Sale" works are going fast with nearly a dozen pieces sold since we started it yesterday so check it out quick!

No comments:

Post a Comment