Monday, June 15, 2009

welcome!

My very first blog...how exciting! Welcome all.



I'm Signe. I'm a thirty something (5) painter,



married to a fourty-ish (one) potter. My husband Genna (here he is, isn't he cute)





and I are partners in a co-operative gallery and travel widely showing our work and servicing galleries that feature our work. Genna's beautiful and talented daughter Nastiya is with us in the summers. Here she is,




Beautiful, no? She's also very smart & talented. She lives in Ukraine with her mom and just completed her second year of study in interior design. She also draws, paints, and can do every handcraft the first time she picks it up (knitting, pottery, beading, sculpture, etcetera, etcetera. It makes me absolutely green with envy how 'intelligent' her hands are!).



Anywho, this blog won't be about my family...just thought you'd like a little backstory. Visit me here to see 'what's on the easel', to hear about our art festival exploits, and to keep track of our newest inspirations. Looking forward to it!



1 comment:

  1. Good to hear from you and good luck with your blog! I am Sue B. and purchased one of your small paintings a couple of years ago at a festival in ATL. I am thinking of starting my own blog and was happy to see yours up and running. It's inspriational! bye.....

    ReplyDelete